Saturday, January 10, 2015

A sip of tea...

I have some tea and I want to share it. If you like I will pour you some tea. It is a strong tea with a distinctive taste, so strong that you will never forget it. The taste is so strong and so unique that if you tasted it again you would immediately recognize it. I only have enough tea for 10 people, and cannot make more right now, I simply don’t have the time. I could add some water to the tea so that more of you could have some, but then it wouldn’t be as strong or distinctive. You would not get the pure taste, only a semblance.

If you would like to share this special tea with others then I can show you how the tea is made, which leaves to pick, what part of the leaf to use, how to dry the leaves. I can also show you how to prepare the tea to get the best taste. This requires time, effort, and patience. If you enjoy a good tea then the effort is worth it. Will you have some tea with me?
Sifu Bryant K. Feld (Moy Bah Yan) – www.vtkfsystem.com



No comments:

Post a Comment